Nana Ioakimidou is the Chief Commercial Officer of Generation Y – International eBusiness Hub.
During the past 14 year’s career in sales, sales management, eBusiness consultation and specialization in e-commerce, she has drastically contributed to the expansion of the company’s clientele, along with augmenting its operations internationally and contributing to the development of Generation Y’s nine business units of action.
Staying true to the values she identifies with – integrity, justice, freedom of expression – she has become a symbol of inspiration for constant personal growth to all her colleagues. Her favourite quote is: “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself”.
- -Sales (either participation or presentation)
- -Manage new contracts (templates, pricelists etc.)
- -Negotiate financial issues with clients
- -Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- -Develop and expand the company (internally and externally)
- -GY PR
- -Develop ideas for extroversion and organize their execution
- -Suggest new ideas on how to improve company’s processes, efficiency, productivity as well as company’s overall performance
- Constant training, coaching and mentoring of (new) employees