Commercial Director, Volvo Car Hellas
Charis Charitos is the Commercial Director of Volvo Car Hellas, with a solid 12-year experience in the automotive sector and a fruitful 5-year experience in constructions as an engineer and contractor, thus combining in-house and entrepreneurial experience.
During the past 9 years, he has contributed to Volvo’s success in Greece, by serving the company in various positions: Customer Service Marketing Manager, Product Manager & Trainer, and Retail Sales Manager. The human-centric culture of Volvo Cars has been the guiding light in his career in the company. With an actions-oriented approach and a genuine interest in new technologies and future trends, he is enjoying Volvo’s leadership in providing freedom to move in a personal, sustainable and safe way.
- Leads Commercial Operations, with the overall responsibility for Product Offer, New Car Sales, Used Car Sales, Accessories, Parts & Service.
- Develops Commercial Strategies together with the rest of the management team of the company and the members of the commercial function.
- Cooperates with other functions of the company to implement corporate strategy.
- Manages commercial policies.
- Coordinates forecasting, planning and budgeting for the Commercial operations.
- Contributes to the implementation of national and international projects, resulting in business expansion with new products & services, revenue increase, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Takes initiatives for the competence development of the Commercial team of Volvo Car Hellas and the training of the staff of Volvo Official Network.
- Contributes to the representation of the company in public communication and events.