Head of Business Unit, Bausch Health Greece, Cyprus, Malta
As the head of business unit of Bausch Health Company, in Greece, Cyprus and Malta he is member of the management board and the leadership team of the company.
The company is one of the growing companies in pharma sector, with leading position in key therapeutic areas such as, ophthalmology, obesity, muscle pain. However, the biggest achievement is the 4thplace in Great Place to Work for 2019 in Greece.
Mr. Verginis leads a team of 1 Marketing Manager, 2 Product Managers, 3 Sales Managers, 2 Key Account Managers and 25 Sales Reps in many therapeutic areas.
He has a P&L responsibility and actively contributes to pivot to offence as the key global message.
Mr. Verginis has a job description that includes the following.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
• Monitor performance of sales and marketing activities using balanced scorecard, key metrics and key success factors preparing reports for CEO and EMEA management
• HR management for his team
• Manage and track expenditures, financial goals and budgets
• Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business and strategic plans on commercial opportunities
• Visit often key stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met
• Collaborate closely and effective with the other functions to achieve short and midterm goals of the company.
• Implement new customers acquisition strategies
• Participate as key stakeholder in cross regional meetings.