Head of HR Professional Business Unit at Boussias Communications
Jenny Anagnostopoulou is Head of HR Professional Business Unit at Boussias Communications.
Her skills include:
- Strategic thinking and business acumen developed through managerial roles in different market sectors and daily interaction with key decision makers and corporate clients
- Effective oral and written communication enhanced through working as a journalist for a wide range of media and managing relations with different stakeholders
- Resilience and flexibility developed through the employment in fast-paced work environments which called for constant problem solving and crisis management
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multi-task enhanced through the coordination of various projects and cross-functional teams
She is a challenge-driven Marketing / Communications/ PR Expert who has strong business creativity and solid know-how of strategies and methodologies.
For more than 13 years she has been involved in the fascinating world of strategic communications and she has gained experience both as a journalist and as an in-house manager.
Highlights of her career path include:
- Management of complex, cross-cultural business operations and alignment of diverse teams for a Group of companies in the defense sector
- Optimization of Departments and internal processes
- Organization of strong corporate presence at international exhibitions
- General Management of Boussias Communications’ joined venture company in Cyprus.
- Content provision for several Boussias Communications conferences (Selection of speakers, supervision of marketing campaigns, advertisements, websites)
Working for dynamically growing companies taught her to perform to high standards, to think creatively but also cost-consciously, to monitor targets closely and to maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
Creating and implementing Business Unit Commercial strategy, managing all operations and a team of people, communicating with corporate clients and maintaining excellent relationships, handling readers’ requests, planning and organizing conferences, selecting speakers and handling all business arrangements, working closely with the top management.